Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Hiker
Re: Blurry Shaky Footage
Ok have you tried shooting at 3k yet, the fusion uses 2.65 codec for 5k but 2.64 at 3k your computer might not have the updated codec for the 5k file.
Sightseer

I have not tried 3k, I will give that a try as well.

Hiker
Create a folder, then drag sll the files from back and front camera folders into the main folder not the folders just the files.
Sightseer

I'll give that a try as well.  I am just now rendering a 3k test to see if it is any better.

Hiker
Go out and shot s 2 minute quick vidro using 3k settings I beat its the codec..
Sightseer

Just played the 3k rendering in GoPro VR Player and it still is terrible.  The video does these strange twitches at points and it looks like some kind of movie effect or something.

Strange and disappointing.

Hiker
Crazy question when you import to fusion studio does it look ok in the que...before you process the file.
Sightseer

If I play the video in the Edit tab of Fusion Studio it is much harder to tell but it seems like there is still some twitching going on.

But given the smaller video playback and the fact it is not 360 stitched it is harder to determine.

Thanks for the help and suggestions by the way.