Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

why are there no apps for the gopro which can give a live feed on my smartwatch

I am going snowboarding in a couple of weeks, and off course I love to make some good video's again of me and my friends going down hill. Since I have bought a samsung gear s 3 last year, I thought to have a great advantage. Be able to check that my picture of the camera is good without having to reach for my phone which is hid away far in my jacket/backpack! 

However, I cannot seem to find an app for my gear which is able to give me either a live picture from my camera, or shows me the last taken photo. Is there an app which is able to do this?

Thanks in advance 

GoPro

Re: why are there no apps for the gopro which can give a live feed on my smartwatch

Hello @willemveb. There is the GoPro app that can be installed on a mobile device and allows you to see what your camera is seeing, but it cannot be conveniently used like how a smartwatch could be used. At this time, there are no apps native to GoPro that would allow connectivity with a smartwatch.