Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

who came up with my Nickname and why can't I change it? who came up with my Nickname? rockysurf87712

I've tried on my iPhone and on Laptop without any success.

GoPro

Re: who came up with my Nickname and why can't I change it? who came up with my Nickname? rockysu...

Hi @lilpils,

Please try to change it again. 

Try to visit our website: www.gopro.com and manage profile. 

It is a system generated Nickname. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Tourist

Re: who came up with my Nickname and why can't I change it? who came up with my Nickname? rockysu...

Hi,

I change the nickname to "lil pils" click on other tabs and stays the same

GoPro

Hi @lilpils,

Please try to change it again and try it again after an hour. 

If issue persist please get back to us so that we can submit this to the team handling it.

Thanks,

-Jay 

Tourist

no lucky ducky lol i've attempted enough times.

GoPro

Thanks for lettings us know @lilpils,

We'll forward this to our team. 

We'll keep you posted.

Thanks!

-Jay 

Tourist

i guess i'm a dum-dum. so decided to take screenshots but this time i didnt split the words "lil" "pils" and put them together and BOOM it saved..

GoPro

Thanks for posting back @lilpils

Regards,

Ej