Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

whenever i try to connect to max ,it says connect to wifi network 'GP247xxxx" and cant connect

[ New ]

hi just got my max

bluetooth connects immediately but it asks for wfif network "GP247xxx" and it cannot find and therefore not join the wifi.

it then says you can use your max without preview enabled! and also I cant upload my movies...I am a member of goplus.

Pls help..

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: whenever i try to connect to max ,it says connect to wifi network 'GP247xxxx" and cant conn

[ New ]

I solved it..

Because I live in Cyprus Internet connection should be be changed from 5G to 2.4G.

When I changed it worked:)

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: whenever i try to connect to max ,it says connect to wifi network 'GP247xxxx" and cant connect

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you are having issues accessing your MAX media through the app. The GP247xxx is the default name of your camera. To verify, go to Preferences > About > Camera Info. 

When pairing the camera with the Quik app, go to Preferences > Connections > Camera Info. This will provide you the camera's Wi-Fi name and password. This is the same information that the app would ask. Try the pairing again and let us know how it works out. Thanks!

Tourist

Re: whenever i try to connect to max ,it says connect to wifi network 'GP247xxxx" and cant conn

[ New ]

I solved it..

Because I live in Cyprus Internet connection should be be changed from 5G to 2.4G.

When I changed it worked:)