Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

want to chance my App on my iphone from Hero 6 black to Hero 7Black to connect with my bluetooth

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: want to chance my App on my iphone from Hero 6 black to Hero 7Black to connect with my bluetooth

GoPro cameras do not connect directly by bluetooth to other devices. The primary connection to smartphones and other accessories is by a wifi signal generated by the GoPro. The camera can also establish a bluetooth connection, but the purpose of that connection is so the wifi signal can be reactivated if the wifi signal is lost.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: want to chance my App on my iphone from Hero 6 black to Hero 7Black to connect with my bluetooth

GoPro cameras do not connect directly by bluetooth to other devices. The primary connection to smartphones and other accessories is by a wifi signal generated by the GoPro. The camera can also establish a bluetooth connection, but the purpose of that connection is so the wifi signal can be reactivated if the wifi signal is lost.