Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

uploaded my movie on the media library, but the music removed, why the hell?

[ New ]

I uploaded my edited movie with music but the music removed. Why the hell do you have so many problems with your softwares. I can't even use GoPro Quick as it immediately shut down after I tried to edit video clips. I never used it. I used Davinci resolve and edit my video and put some music that I get at Artlist by subscribing it so I can use it anywhere. Again, I uploaded my edited movie and music removed. So frustrating and disappointed with Gopro so many times. because its software never works properly. Even there is no label for GoPro plus, I mean the website I uploaded. I think GoPro seriously deal with so many problems people are posting here. I am really disappointed with especially software, subscription, which I dare say never work.

GoPro

Re: uploaded my movie on the media library, but the music removed, why the hell?

[ New ]

Hi @masaok173

What website was the edit uploaded to?

Check out GoPro App/Quik for mobile Licensing Content Questions

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: uploaded my movie on the media library, but the music removed, why the hell?

[ New ]

I uploaded it to GoPro's media library. I uploaded it to YouTube and it does work. Actually, the Gopro cloud service doesn't work at all except they replace broken devices. Cloud, too slow to upload, that a lot of people saying online, I edited to shorten the video and it doesn't play the music, and I share the short clip that I uploaded with the link created but it plays too slow. What's the hell is going on with GoPro? I just feel like kidding me. So disappointed and frustrated that I spend so many hours wasted. the music, I have its copyright.

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry for the frustration but can you walk me through what you are doing? The steps?

"I edited to shorten the video and it doesn't play the music, and I share the short clip that I uploaded with the link created but it plays too slow. "
Are you trimming a story and this removed the audio?

What I'm understanding is:
you are making a multi-clip editing video with music and when you open it on the GoPro Cloud it doesn't have sound?

From my own testing, I have recently made a couple, once the Stories have been uploaded to the Cloud, checking on them, sound/music and all is still there.

I'm thinking maybe there was a one-time issue occurring on your particular video and for some reasons audio got corrupt, which is quite odd as I never heard of this kind of issue.

I would suggest trying with a new video + Check that if you save to your device, the audio is still there.

Tourist

[ New ]

>What I'm understanding is:
you are making a multi-clip editing video with music and when you open it on the GoPro Cloud it doesn't have sound?

That's correct.

I uploaded the movie but it doesn't have sound.

I edited again with other music and again it doesn't have sound.

I finally uploaded it to YouTube and it has sound, so the file is not broken, no problem.
I thought I was going to use GoPro cloud to share movies with my friend but with so many problems, such as when I opening the movies' link, it plays slow, it looks like too much traffic or something, as on the other hand, YouTube always plays without problems. 
Now I gave up using it, but what it means to me to have paid the subscription fees for one year.
I paid for it, so I want to use the cloud as storage and to share movies. 
I still have the exact file on the cloud with no sound. Again, I was able to upload it to YouTube without problems.
Uploading it to YouTube is quite faster and GoPro cloud takes much more time, even though I paid for it. 
and without sound, twice, after waiting so long to be uploaded. 

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Ok thanks for the information.
Same thing I suppose when you save that Story to your device it has audio right?
Would you mind sharing the link of the Story that doesn't have music with me?
Tourist

[ New ]

Now I even can't play the media, it always happens here in Japan, I mean other websites or everything works perfectly except GoPro websites.

Here is the link: https://gopro.com/v/7aO6Zpq6PNmEz

Thanks for your help

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

I was able to play your video and it has sound as well on my end.
Could you check / change browser / clear cache / check audio settings?