Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

unable to share or save video from Gropo

Hi

I edited a video about 30 mins length and wanted to share of save it in my Iphone but the GoPro apps keeps crashing and not able to do so. I have updated to the latest version of IOS 13.2 and Gopro 6.2.2 apps but still didnt help. I also reset my phone but still having the same problem..Any idea how to resolve this? Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: unable to share or save video from Gropo

Thanks all for the advice and will wait for the patch to be out to resolved this..

Meanwhile i have used Quilk and so far it works for 30mins video without issue. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Tourist

Did you check, if a shorter clip will work ?

Greetings from germany Frank

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks Sawu. I have tried with 2 mins video and facing the same issue. The Gopro apps just crashed when trying to save to phone or sharing it.
Highlighted
Tourist

I have an Iphone 8 and working with the BETA 6.3.

I have no problems.

Which Iphone do you have ?

Greetings Frank

Highlighted
Tourist

This is a known issue with iOS 13.2.x and the GoPro app before 6.3. Here's a large thread on it from last week:

https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/Gopro-App-crashing-when-saving-or-sharing-quik-...

6.3 supposedly fixes the issue, but I'm not sure how long before it's out of beta and released to the rest of us. I DM'd @haindash to get enrolled in the beta but so far haven't heard back. 

Highlighted
GoPro

@justinc47368 @kmc408 @sawu 

GoPro App 6.3 fixes the crash issue on iOS 13.2 - it's in review by Apple so should be live soon - or available in beta.

Also - a 30 minute video is pretty ambitous, hope you have a very high performant device, I've never tried exporting such a long video.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks all for the advice and will wait for the patch to be out to resolved this..

Meanwhile i have used Quilk and so far it works for 30mins video without issue. 🙂