Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

unable to download rendered 360 footage to phone

[ New ]

Since the latest update to the GoPro app, I've been unable to render and download edited 360 footage from the app to my phone Huawei P30 Pro). I get an error message saying this can't be done. The app is the latest version, the cameras firmware is up to date and my phone meets the required spec to be able to do this function (it didn't have any issues before the update either).

Tried several avenues to gewt an answer to this (including being a Plus member and having 24hr assistance which I never got) so would really appreciate an answer from anyone that can help.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: unable to download rendered 360 footage to phone

[ New ]

Hello, @nicklesterrides. We have just released an update for the GoPro App on Android. This should take care of the error. Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,
Sorry about that.
So you're saying the problem happened following 6.15 update, before that you had no issue with 360 rendering?
Did you try with various clips - like shorter clips to test? Trying to see if this problem happens regardless of the video you use.
Sightseer

[ New ]

It seems to be since the app was updated to 6.15. That's the only thing that's changed. I've tried different clips, I've tried importing them from the camera again and rediting them, I've tried force quitting the app, clearing the cache, restarting the phone and deleting the app an reinstalling and I still can't render and save my edited 360 clips to my phone like I used to.

GoPro

[ New ]
Ok, we will check back with the Team and hopefully we will manage to reproduce the issue and find a solution.
Sorry for the trouble
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @nicklesterrides. We have just released an update for the GoPro App on Android. This should take care of the error. Let us know how it goes.

Sightseer

[ New ]

That's worked perfectly. Thanks for getting it fixed so quickly. Awesome job 

GoPro

[ New ]

@nicklesterrides, stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!