Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

streaming with android phone hotspot

[ New ]

Hello everyone,,

I just got gopro black 7. I tried to setup a facebook live feed using my oneplus 3t as the device for gopro app and hotspot for feed wi-fi. Well the phone does not allow both the hotspot and wi-fi on at the same time. Please explain where I can find a total set of instructions how to configure the setup if it is at all possible.

I did get some live feed done but it broke off and maybe either camera or phone wasusing external wifi. 

The app freezes when I try setup the live feed, and won't connect the app and camera after that unless the camera is reset to factory settings.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: streaming with android phone hotspot

[ New ]

Hello @gabrug26. Make sure that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed. Here are the instructions to get you started with live streaming

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

@gabrug26 wrote:

Hello everyone,,

I just got gopro black 7. I tried to setup a facebook live feed using my oneplus 3t as the device for gopro app and hotspot for feed wi-fi. Well the phone does not allow both the hotspot and wi-fi on at the same time. Please explain where I can find a total set of instructions how to configure the setup if it is at all possible.

I did get some live feed done but it broke off and maybe either camera or phone wasusing external wifi. 

The app freezes when I try setup the live feed, and won't connect the app and camera after that unless the camera is reset to factory settings.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @gabrug26. Make sure that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed. Here are the instructions to get you started with live streaming