Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: slow download on iPhone

Another question to ask is is this a new issue for you? Did your SD card, phone and app work just fine in the past? I get the question about the type of SD card, but if the parts worked just fine at some point, then the issue is with the parts that you can't directly influence (app and firmware).
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @cspike

We just want to know the SD card brand and model since it also affect the transfer rate/speed. 

We just want to isolate the issue since most of the time it's the SD card that is causing the issue. 

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

I do understand that, this type of troubleshooting is my job. This happened to me, and my setup worked great from 2014 until April of this year. I was told my SD card was not one of the supported/acceptable models, but it worked. I went through a few phone changes in that time as well, from and iphone 5, to a 6 and now to the 7. This issue began with the iphone 7. I purchased a new SD card, one of the supported models, and my issue still occurred, so I moved on.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hey @graytree76514, thanks for the reply! It is SanDisk Ultra 64 XCI. Will try to test GP with another card.

Highlighted
Tourist

Tested the card with Blackmagic... is this sufficient?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @bashik

Thanks for providing those details. 

SanDisk Ultra is no doubt a fast SD card. 

However it is not included on the recommended list: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/microSD-Card-Considerations

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Sightseer

It worked fine with exactly the same configuration but an iphone 6s. Since I have my iphone X, I met this problem
Highlighted
GoPro

HI @aktaar

Kindly try this out: 

While the camera is on pairing mode, delete the Bluetooth ID on your mobile device
Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Select the circle with the "i" in it next to your GoPro and then select "Forget this device". . 

Remove the camera from the menu in the GoPro App
Select the camera icon in the top left corner.
Select the pencil icon in the top left corner to delete a camera.
Press "X" to delete the camera, then select the Delete to remove the camera from the GoPro App. 

Forget the Wi-FI Network on your mobile device.
Launch the Settings app.
Tap Wi-Fi.
Tap the info button (i) next to the Wi-Fi network you want to forget.
Tap "Forget This Network."
Tap "Forget" when prompted to confirm that you want to forget the network.

Turn the camera off. After a couple of minutes, proceed with the pairing process again.

Please ensure that the app is up to date.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej