Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: render freezing at 78%

[ New ]
When will 6.3 be released? I updated my IOS and GoPro (6.2) and it’s still not rendering. What’s the timeline on when this will be resolved. This is a major inconvenience.
GoPro

[ New ]

@trevonb603 @fireyoasis05010 @supersurf2446 

The crash is solved on 6.3, it's available in beta if you want it, send me a private message.

It will take a bit longer before it's in prod because 1/ we need to finish development 2/ there's a review by Apple before it's live

Tourist

[ New ]
I have exact same problem with Android version 6.2.2. Any idea when 6.3 will be released on Android, asuming bug also is fixed there? I have also had two issues where sound is restarted in the middle of the rendered video. So the first half of the sound is played and fits video at the first half, then halfway trough the video sound startes over from start and video continues. Both times I have had to discard all my work, and start all over. Then MABE it will go through without errors.

These issues makes the MAX useless. You won't put a lot of time in editing just to find out it won't work, and you will have to start all over.
GoPro

[ New ]

@drontek 

Sorry about that. Gopro app 6.2.2 8372 has a bug fix on this audio issue. Could you try a brand new clip? 

It's possible to get the 6.2.3 beta if you want, let me know.

Tourist

[ New ]

WHAT A waste of my time and money. I have the 6.4 v of app still freezing It can not render 1 minute .

Why should I not return the gopro max? change my mind because it does not work . I edit the my video down then it can not render a video gets stuck at 1 % for a i minute video.

All these complaints makes me think this was rushed to market and is not fair for the comsumer .