Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Re: "There was a problem preparing your edit" - when exporting edited video to phone/ Face

[ New ]
Ok, thank you for your help :)

Regards
Sightseer

Betreff: "There was a problem preparing your edit" - when exporting edited video to phone/

[ New ]

I use a Samsung Galaxy A71 and have the same problem. It worked only once after deleting and dowloading the app again. After that I tried this several times, without succcess. However, I was able to download the video from the app. I really like the quality of the clips, but without downloading the, they are useless. Could somebody please help?

GoPro

Betreff: "There was a problem preparing your edit" - when exporting edited video to phone/

[ New ]

@clausrttl @darrenw877 

Just so you know, ttheis problem for Huawei Lite phones (Kirin 710 chipset) has been fixed - it will be included in update 7.3 coming up next. I don't have the exact date when it will be published though.

Hiker

[ New ]
OK, thank you 👍
Hiker

[ New ]
Will this up date improve the GPS sticker functionality too?
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Sorry but no, it will bring some new things, but this part is still being worked on.
Hiker

[ New ]
That's ok, it's good that the GPS is being progressed, thank you.
I have a new phone now 😅 so video edits ok..However it's good to get the problem fixed for other huawei users.
Hiker

[ New ]
Just to note, when I had my Huawei, just before my phone switch I noticed they ran a chip set update that seemed to improve the video editing in square format that also seemed to fall over on longer edits.