Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

quick app crash after uploading video and photoes

[ New ]

Hi everybody,

I have two android devices (phone blackberry and tablet Samsung) and in both devices i have the same problem: Quick App crash just after uploading video and photoes. There 's no message of error, simply it shut down.

I disinstall and install the app several times, but nothing changes.

Could you help me to solve this issue?

Thanks

GoPro

Re: quick app crash after uploading video and photoes

[ New ]

Hi @henry6969

Is this the stand alone Quik app or QuikStory within the GoPro app?

What OS version are your devices on?

Please go over the steps on https://gopro.com/help/articles/solutions_troubleshooting/How-to-Resolve-GoPro-App-Crashing-or-Freez...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Dear Aragon1006,
thanks for your Feedback: i just checked your link but it refer to Gopro app. My issue is related to the stand alone Quick app. I already checked versions of both android and quick app, and i have the last one version. regarding Android, i have the 8.1.0. i have no problem with quick inside GoproApp: however, i prefere to use the stand alone Quick because it's more complete (for istance, it gives me more themes than Quick inside gopro app)
GoPro

[ New ]

@henry6969 

Sorry about the issue you are having with Quik App. For now there's no info about a coming update. Best course of action is still to delete and install the app again (save all videos first) sometimes clean install helps reset things up.
We've recently introduced the multi-clip-editing experience (Quik) inside of GoPro App - it may not be complete right now but watch out for the next update ;) it will bring new things!

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi Haindash,
thanks for your reply.
Yes, gopro app with quick built-in should be perfect, but now there's too many limitations (for istance, themes are so few compare to Quick stand-alone). do you know when next release of gopro app will be ready?
GoPro

[ New ]
@henry6969
I don't have this information however I can tell you the new update will be worth a try. And also, there is more to come. First we build the base, then we move further and better :)