Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

please help ! gopro hero 6 black won't connect to the app

[ New ]

I had a problem with my gopro 6 black  or more exactly with the connection via app in android, it does not connect and I don't know my wifi password anymore :( also, last year I broke the back lcd and the only way I mananged to make the gopro work was via the app. 

Please help me !  I can give you the serial number of the camera. 

Thanks ! 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: please help ! gopro hero 6 black won't connect to the app

[ New ]

Hello @generalb514. So, I understand that there's currently no way to access the camera's touch LCD screen. I suggest that you try to power on your GoPro and then make sure that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your phone. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed on your phone. If you haven't yet, try rebooting your phone then test connecting the camera to the app again.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: please help ! gopro hero 6 black won't connect to the app

[ New ]

Hello @generalb514. So, I understand that there's currently no way to access the camera's touch LCD screen. I suggest that you try to power on your GoPro and then make sure that Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on your phone. Also, make sure that you have the latest version of the app installed on your phone. If you haven't yet, try rebooting your phone then test connecting the camera to the app again.