Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

old camera not connecting to new app (go pro silver hero3+ or something idk)

[ New ]
look all i wanted today was to see the footage of some trail riding i had made yesterday now a good hour later i’m about to YEET this go pro into a wall. HYPOTHETICALLY it should be working, i connected to the go pros wifi and go back to the app BUT WHAT DOES THE APP SAY: no it just says no! btw it’s a go pro silver hero3+ or something (i don’t really understand this stuff) (obviously) and i have a iphone 11. if i’m utterly blunt i’m not surprised it’s not working because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING!!! i tried to watch the video with my little screen boi attached but it’s a good 30+minutes and i wanna send it to people! HELP I GUESS IDK!
GoPro

Re: old camera not connecting to new app (go pro silver hero3+ or something idk)

[ New ]

Hello @adepthill01350

Please try the steps on iOS 14 Troubleshooting

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: old camera not connecting to new app (go pro silver hero3+ or something idk)

[ New ]
ok so after i posted that i just watched it from the camera WHICH THE VIDEO WAS ONLY 1 MINUTE LONG LIKE EXACTLY 60 seconds and so i just gave the camera to my brother and asked him to fix it because i was about to scream he got his to connect (it’s a little newer tho i think it’s a hero5 or something) but mine isn’t connecting so i think i’ll get a newer one i’ve had mine for a while maybe about 5 years and i alway make longer videos so i guess the little guy is dying out on me