Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

not complete saving

[ New ]
When i finished editing the project and tried to save it to my phone, it did not work anymore and did not save it at all. There is one project only available for 7days in the quik app, but it closed down whenever i click that project. Please let me know how to save my video.
GoPro

Re: not complete saving

[ New ]

@spirydawn5318, sorry to hear about the trouble. Just to clarify, are you using the multi-clip edit / Quikstory within the GoPro App? Or are you editing through the standalone Quik for Mobile app?

Additionally, what's the version of GoPro App and Quik for Mobile do you have installed? What's the phone model used and mobile OS version?

Tourist

[ New ]
I used standalone Quik for mobile app. The version of Gopro App is 6.0(8108), and Quik for mobile app is 5.0 7.4057-000c9d4b4.
I also used Android phone (Samsung Galaxy S8), and OS version is 9.0 (Android pie).
GoPro

[ New ]

@spirydawn5318, thank you for the info. See if clearing the cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data) and restarting your phone will help resolve the issue. Additionally, there are some troubleshooting steps here that will help: Quik for mobile Crashes

Tourist

[ New ]
I am sorry but it is totally same after I cleared the cache. Do you have any error in app now? Should I make video going back to the first?
GoPro

[ New ]

@spirydawn5318 

So you're on Quik App - standalone app - trying to open a project so you can export it to your phone right?

Sadlly if the app crashes right away when you tap on the project to open it, it means there's an issue with the project, it may be corrupted. When the app is crashing at export there are some things that can be tried (moving media around, changing video style, deleting some media etc...) but in your case it's really hard to work around :(