Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

non riesco a fare funzionare live con hero 7 black e i phone 6s

[ New ]

non riesco a fare la diretta live su fb con hero 7 black e Iphone 6s cosa sbaglio?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: non riesco a fare funzionare live con hero 7 black e i phone 6s

[ New ]

Hello, @faan68. Have you been able to live stream to FB before using the same devices? Are you trying to stream to your Facebook profile, a page, or a group? Do you get an error message or a notification on the app as to why the live stream does not push through? 

To further isolate the issue, make sure that your HERO7 Black is updated to the latest firmware, that your iPhone is running on the latest OS version (which version is your phone on?), and that you have the latest version of the app installed. It will also help to restart your phone before trying again. 

Try live streaming again following the instructions on How to live stream from your GoPro.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @faan68. Have you been able to live stream to FB before using the same devices? Are you trying to stream to your Facebook profile, a page, or a group? Do you get an error message or a notification on the app as to why the live stream does not push through? 

To further isolate the issue, make sure that your HERO7 Black is updated to the latest firmware, that your iPhone is running on the latest OS version (which version is your phone on?), and that you have the latest version of the app installed. It will also help to restart your phone before trying again. 

Try live streaming again following the instructions on How to live stream from your GoPro.

Tourist

[ New ]

thank you

GoPro

[ New ]

You are welcome, @faan68. Let us know how it works out.