Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

no icloud music option on gopro quik?

[ New ]

I dont see the options to download music from my Icloud on gopro quik, is there any option for this to happ

GoPro

Re: no icloud music option on gopro quik?

[ New ]

@spirysurf56481, when adding music to your Multi-Clip Edit video, tap the music and select the "+" sign then choose "My Music" to import your own music from your device library. These are the music downloaded from iTunes and saved locally to your mobile device.

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes, but not from the one that is on my Icloud, I save some music files not from itunes there, and on the previus verson of Quik I have access directly to the IClound but not anymore on this version .

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @spirysurf56481

Yes. Direct access to iCloud was available on the old Quik app.
It was not a feature added when Quik was integrated with the GoPro App.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi EJ, 

Love many features of the new Quik app, but the ability to add custom music seems to have taken many steps backwards... for example, we used to be able to add custom tracks from icloud, Dropbox, and other sources. Is this still possible somehow? I don't use iTunes anymore or even know how to load files locally on my iPad so that they show up in the "my music" section - would love love love to see the support for cloud options return!! 

(If you have any advice on how to get files from Dropbox downloaded to an iPad so that they show up in the "my music" section, without using a computer, would be very interested to hear that too!)

GoPro

[ New ]

@xander, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products. We'll relay this information to the team in charge. Let us know if anything else comes up.

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you! Do you have any advice on how to get files from Dropbox or icloud downloaded to an iPad so that they show up in the "my music" section, without using a computer? Would be very interested to hear that too!