Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

music position in gopro app

[ New ]

my vid is 9 minutes, but i don't find GoPro songs that long. I'm on android.  will it have a function so the song repeats after it's done or an option to place where the new song starts so we can add 2 songs?  plz, thank you.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: music position in gopro app

[ New ]

@xxxstefxxxx, a workaround is to create several videos. We can call these "chapters", one for each song to be combined in the end. 

• Make video A with music A and export it to your camera roll/device. 

• Make video B with music B and export this video as well to your camera roll/device. 

• Create a third video: select video A and video B. 

• Choose video style RAW 

• iOS Devices - For each individual video in the timeline select Manual under Trim option. 
    • Android Devices - For each individual video in the timeline select Manual under Trim option so the video is played in full. 
  • Make sure that you remove the current song (Music/No Music). 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: music position in gopro app

[ New ]

@xxxstefxxxx, a workaround is to create several videos. We can call these "chapters", one for each song to be combined in the end. 

• Make video A with music A and export it to your camera roll/device. 

• Make video B with music B and export this video as well to your camera roll/device. 

• Create a third video: select video A and video B. 

• Choose video style RAW 

• iOS Devices - For each individual video in the timeline select Manual under Trim option. 
    • Android Devices - For each individual video in the timeline select Manual under Trim option so the video is played in full. 
  • Make sure that you remove the current song (Music/No Music).