Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

music from google drive

I am using Quik on my IPad

I want to use an mp3 file which I have loaded onto google drive from my desktop

When I select my music on Quik I can see a logo for google drive, but can not select it

any help appreciated

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: music from google drive

Hello @hardyoasis35410

MP3 is a supported audio format for music that can be imported to your Quik for mobile edit. Have you tried selecting a different file? Are you able  to select music from other folders/sources? Another step to try is to download the music file to your iPad and see if it can already be selected. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Marcus

I have already transferred 6 mp3 to the share file on my IPad (see screenshot 1)

I then selected my music and music library on Quik (see screenshot 2)

But there is nothing shown on the Music page (see screenshot 3)

There are logo for dropbox andother cloud storeage, but I can not select any of them

I then opened the Documents app and there is one mp3 there (see screenshot 4)

But on Downloads there is a different one, Fats Domino I'm Walking (see screenshot 5)

And three mp3 are shown on Recents

There are at least 6 mp3 recordings whichf I have transferred from my desktop to my IPad, but none of them are available under My Music on Quik

Any suggestions?

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the fats response, @hardyoasis35410. I am not seeing the screenshots though. Where on the iPad are the MP3 files saved? Are you able to play the files as is (that is, out of Quik) on the iPad? See if uninstalling and re-installing Quik for mobile will make any difference. Thanks!