Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

move media from ios app to gopro plus cloud

After I get my gopro memory card full I download the media to my iphone app. Now I would like to move the media to Gopro plus cloud but I don't find how. Can somebody help me?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: move media from ios app to gopro plus cloud

@ilinaemanuel Once you've set up you GoPro Plus account, your media should automatically go up to the cloud, it does take some time tough and app needs to be open.

How do you know that the app is uploading?

Once the [non-uploaded] files are in App Media, you'll see 3 behaviors:

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with a tiny watch on the cloud, that means that the media file is QUEUED for upload.

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with an arrow pointing Up, then that said media file is currently being uploaded to cloud

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with an exclamation mark, then the upload sequence for that media file errored out, and it'll re-attempt once you access the app again.

- If no cloud symbol is displayed on the thumbnail, then the file was uploaded to cloud.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @ilinaemanuel

You can set your app to upload to your PLUS account.

For reference, see How to Add Media to GoPro Plus

Thanks!
Ej

GoPro

@ilinaemanuel Once you've set up you GoPro Plus account, your media should automatically go up to the cloud, it does take some time tough and app needs to be open.

How do you know that the app is uploading?

Once the [non-uploaded] files are in App Media, you'll see 3 behaviors:

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with a tiny watch on the cloud, that means that the media file is QUEUED for upload.

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with an arrow pointing Up, then that said media file is currently being uploaded to cloud

- If the thumbnail has a Cloud Icon on it, with an exclamation mark, then the upload sequence for that media file errored out, and it'll re-attempt once you access the app again.

- If no cloud symbol is displayed on the thumbnail, then the file was uploaded to cloud.