Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: mandatory login after upgrade

Are you able to tether with the Virb as the GoPro had intended? I've been researching alternatives, Virb and the Rincoh are at the top of the list right now... I loved my GoPro 4 and the old GoPro App that didn't require a login, I have one of those 24 hour batter packs and loved not having to worry about power. Sigh. I have bought a ton of GoPro gear and suggested the gear for years, but no more.
Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, and all without a login.

Highlighted
Tourist

As an IT professional working in ecommerce for one of the worlds largest companies, survival means customer focus and service. Understand your customer, their needs and pain points, something gopro appears to have forgotten. This company is going nowhere, revenue comes from wowing your customers and winning new, not screwing the existing! Well done gopro, i've been a customer for less than a month and the experience was Sh*t!
Highlighted
Anonymous

There is NOTHING signing in does to help the customer / camera user. It is only data mining by GoPro. I've had enough. I want to throw it through the window.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Uninstall Capture then from iTunes reinstall the old GoPro app. No login required. Just never never never reinstall Capture
Highlighted
Nomad

Why, that is an excellent idea.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Have to agree this is a backward step, I also use my cameras away from internet signal and will be back dateing my app. ( use Hero 3 and 4 )

Highlighted
Anonymous