Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

iPhone Go Pro App video editing

[ New ]

Hello everyone,,,

The latest version of your iPhone Go Pro app doesn't allow repositioning of guages or what you now call stickers.  They are always placed in the upper left hand corner of the video and can't be moved.  This is different from the previous version which allowed the user to drag the guage/sticker anywhere on the video. 

Please go back to allow that functionality.  I use the app to create videos of my Autocross racing and like to have the speed, g-gorce and path shown on the video. 

Go Pro Version 6.1 (3249) with a Go Pro Hero 5 and Iphone X iOS 12.4.1.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: iPhone Go Pro App video editing

[ New ]

@grayspirit7422 

First off, GoPro App has been updated > version 6.2 is now available. :)

For stickers:

Tap on the sticker to place them:
1 tap it places the sticker in the top left corner.
2 Taps > top right corner
3 Taps > bottom right corner
4 Taps > bottom left corner
5 Taps > remove the sticker.

Know that this feature will be improved in the future with the possibility to move them around and choose size as well. There are new technologies implemented behind this system so we're not there yet but we're on it!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @grayspirit7422

You should be able to move the stickers to the next corner by tapping on the sticker tab.

See https://community.gopro.com/t5/GoPro-Apps-for-Mobile/Gibt-es-die-Geschwindigkeitsanzeige-in-der-App-... for reference.

Thanks!
Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

@grayspirit7422 

First off, GoPro App has been updated > version 6.2 is now available. :)

For stickers:

Tap on the sticker to place them:
1 tap it places the sticker in the top left corner.
2 Taps > top right corner
3 Taps > bottom right corner
4 Taps > bottom left corner
5 Taps > remove the sticker.

Know that this feature will be improved in the future with the possibility to move them around and choose size as well. There are new technologies implemented behind this system so we're not there yet but we're on it!

Tourist

[ New ]

@grayspirit7422 wrote:

Hello everyone,,,

The latest version of your iPhone Go Pro app doesn't allow repositioning of guages or what you now call stickers.  They are always placed in the upper left hand corner of the video and can't be moved.  This is different from the previous version which allowed the user to drag the guage/sticker anywhere on the video. https://openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/

Please go back to allow that functionality.  I use the app to create videos of my Autocross racing and like to have the speed, g-gorce and path shown on the video. 

Go Pro Version 6.1 (3249) with a Go Pro Hero 5 and Iphone X iOS 12.4.1.

Thanks!

Thank you my issue has been solved,...