Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist
Accepted Solution

iPad Pro 2017 12.9” landscape mode

Feedback (Please be as detailed as possible)

This GoPro app on my iPad Pro (2nd Gen, 2017) 12.9” does not support landscape mode even though my iPad’s orientation is unlocked and I’ve been using it in landscape mode.  Quik app supports the landscape mode properly, but not the GoPro app.

The app first tries to start in landscape mode, but then it immediately turns to portrait orientation.  

------------------------------------
App : 6.0 (3144)
HERO7 Black : HD7.01.01.70.00
HERO6 Black : HD6.01.02.01.00
------------------------------------

Sent from my iPad
IMG_0019.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: iPad Pro 2017 12.9” landscape mode

Thank you for reaching out, @gowanpro. At this time, the apps only support playback of saved Quikstories in landscape view. We will pass your feedback to the team. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Thank you for reaching out, @gowanpro. At this time, the apps only support playback of saved Quikstories in landscape view. We will pass your feedback to the team. 

Tourist

I totally agree that the app should support landscape mode on all screens (at least on the iPad). There's really no reason that it shouldn't. Would love to see this implemented as soon as possible. Would make the app much more useful if you have a Smart Keyboard attached like I have. It's really cumbersome to work with at this point. IPad Pro 11" and GoPro app version 6.2.1. Thx!

GoPro

Thanks for your feedback @jogga,

We'll make sure to send your feedback. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Sightseer

Ist die ANDROID-Version auch betroffen?