06-09-2019 07:03 PM
Steps to replicate
Add photo to GoPro app for iOS
Select from Gallery tab
Click Share icon
Click Instgram icon
Pinch to zoom to fit landscape photo properly
Page is unresponsive, unable to pinch to zoom. Swiping to add filters does work
06-11-2019 03:54 PM - edited 06-11-2019 03:55 PM
Thanks for reaching out and providing the details to replicate the issue with the application. I would like to gather more details that will help us further investigate the problem. Please provide me the following information:
- Only the photos captured in landscape orientation are affected, is this correct?
- Was this feature working before? When did it started?
- Were there any changes (on the applications, iOS, GoPro, etc.) that took place before you noticed the issue?
- Please provide your iPhone model and the iOS version installed.
- What's the version of GoPro App installed?
- What's the version of Instagram installed?
I appreciate your time and patience. Hoping to hear back from you.
06-26-2019 02:05 PM
Ok thank you. It's possible it's an enhancement rather than a bug. But in this scenario, a user has to plan to center the recorded video to the contraits of the portrait dimensions while filming in landscape and that cross section is tough; most of the landscape video made for social sharing on IG stories I don't use because I can't pinch to zoom to fit the full video width.