Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: iOS 13

"Future release" ?? I suppose all go pro users in the world using ios 13 cannot connect their camera to their phones. Doesn't it call for immediate action to correct this? 

@mariustanya wrote:

Hello Everyone. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the GoPro App.  We are actually aware of this and we will be addressing it in a future release. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Be so fast please!! Device doesn’t connect the phone
Highlighted
GoPro

@superapex61756 @grandwater53350 @andreil1 @philamonic @

Sorry about that, the dev team is aware and it's fixed in the coming update as @mariustanya was saying.

Just needs a little bit more patience...  > https://www.instagram.com/p/B2wTRUOn1E2/ 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: iOS 13 - this could a serious issue to gopro sales given major user groups are iphone users.

i almost returned my gopro black7 to bestbuy today. i thought my gopro is a lemon because my ios13 phone kept asking me to connect to gopro's network. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: iOS 13 Gopro 3.

I have the exact same problem. waiting for update

Highlighted
Hiker

the gopro ios app version 6.1 released today does not fix the issue that prevents the phone from connecting the the cameras wifi (for me, anyway.) what a letdown
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @noblealp23068

We'd like to check on this further.

What camera and OS version are you using?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

@aragon1006im using a gopro hero7 black with ios 13.1.2. bluetooth pairing works fine, and in my phone's settings i can see that i'm connected to the camera's wireless network. however, if i try to control the camera or view media in the app i get a message that says, "we had trouble connecting to your gopro." 

image_from_ios-1.png