Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

iOS 13

Verbindung ios13 zu gopro3+ funktioniert nicht mehr

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: iOS 13

Could you please try the following using the 6.1 App?  This is a known Apple issue with iOS 13.  The only way we know of to get rid of this issue is to restart the phone.

1. Restart your phone and try to connect again

2. If this does not work, please delete the camera entry and attempt to re-pair the camera.

Please let us know if the issue is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

Tourist

it works after restarting my iphone. thanks 

@tomp78817 wrote:

Could you please try the following using the 6.1 App?  This is a known Apple issue with iOS 13.  The only way we know of to get rid of this issue is to restart the phone.

2. If this does not work, please delete the camera entry and attempt to re-pair the camera.

@tomp78817 wrote:

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

same, after updating to iOS 13 my iPhone XS no longer connects via wifi to my Hero7 Black. i’ve tried resetting connections in the gopro menu and forgetting the gopro network in the iPhone settings. i did not have this issue when i was running iOS 12.
Highlighted
Tourist

Mine to on iPhone X I had to erase WiFi connection from camera and then set it again after that found 

camera but still media don't download wtf people

Tourist

Needs an update mine same gopro 4 didn't connect I erased everything then it found camera 

after struggling but I wanted to download media to app and save them to my phone it stays for ever on

waiting

Tourist

Re: iOS 13 Gopro 3.

Hi grandwater53350

I have the same problem with a Gopro 3, I am using a IPHONE 6S using Ios 13,  it still Works on my partners Iphone 6s but it still has the last version of Ios 12. on it, Gopro told me they are aware of the problem and will address it in the next version of the App but didnt say when that would be, I have tried re-pairing and forgetting the network as well, nothing works.

Sightseer

My session will not connect anymore with the new IOS software? Hope they will fix this soon!!

Sightseer

Hello, I am having this same problem, tried both my iPhone Xs and by wife's X on iOS13 and it detects my HERO7 but then doen't properly connect to use my camera remotely or download video files to my iPhone. 

GoPro

Hello Everyone. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the GoPro App.  We are actually aware of this and we will be addressing it in a future release. Thanks!