Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

hero9 black set up auto upload no networks found

[ New ]

please fix this ASAP. i have pixel (Android 10), pixel 3 (Android 11), and pixel 5 (Android 11) and none of them work with this gopro hero9 black. i am trying to set up auto upload and it says "No Networks Found". i am in a condo with tens of networks around and the gopro says it cant find any... this is absurd.
i recorded my screen on the phone but mp4 is not a valid attachment :/

Tourist

Re: hero9 black set up auto upload no networks found

[ New ]

im wondering if its because i signed up for the subscription through google and not directly with gopro.

Tourist

[ New ]

I am experiencing this exact issue. Pixel 3 Android 11. It doesnt matter whether i am on the 2.5G or 5G wifi network I can connect and control my camera from my phone but when I try to set up autoupload it shows no networks available repeatedly. I also have tens of wifi networks in my complex. 

Tourist

[ New ]
i got an email recently telling me to try the new app version 7.3. i did, no luck... same issue persists
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for sharing, @sunnylift2774, and @charry14. Our team is looking into this issue. We will post back as soon as we have new information. 

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

I'm sorry but the fix isn't available just yet.
Sightseer

[ New ]

same issue, galaxy s20 ultra, gopro app v7.3.1

i have a two tablets, two phones, and two laptops all connecting to wifi without issue from the same seat i am sitting. i just connected gopro 8 black and hero 5 session to wifi. there is wifi.

please fix asap this is ridiculous

Sightseer

[ New ]
Galaxy s10+ just got hero9 for Xmas. . Wont update. Cant use on phone. Whats the secret??
Also cant get logged into the subscription??