Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

hero 3 plus black with Quik

[ New ]

Can't seem to get my Hero 3 plus Black camera to work with Quik.  Quik recognizes the camera and downloads the video file.  But whenever and however I try to open the file in Quik, the program stops responding.  Ultimately I get a message that the program is not responding and I close it.  Another attempt; same result.  Several attempts; same result.  I've restarted the computer and made sure updates are current.  Still no response.  Using the gopro cable.  Tried another cable and got the same results.  Getting very frustrated with this application.  Please advise whether it supports this camera and if not, what app does support it.  BTW, this is a new computer, but I've had the same results on a compuiter a few years old and another computer several years old.  

GoPro

Re: hero 3 plus black with Quik

[ New ]

@dafilangeri, please run any available OS updates and make sure to have the latest update for your Graphics Card/s drivers installed. Also, there are some troubleshooting suggestions here Quik for desktop Crashes while Opening Create Mode that might help.