Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

gorpo fusion - xiaomi redmin 8 pro

..... problem with gorpo app. works only for 3 sec and stop

I did all the test repairs ... :(

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: gorpo fusion - xiaomi redmin 8 pro

[ Edited ]

Hi @nobledawn24668 

Sorry about that, could you be a little bit more precise? What are you trying to do and where are you having problems? What is happening with your app? 
App is crashing? App is stuck? Preview is black? Let me know

Highlighted
Tourist

when combined with the application ... it works normally for 3 sec. then the camera works, that is, I see normally from the mobile phone, but it is stuck. I lean on the phone and nothing happens. I can't even close it.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi, ok so you're saying, you manage to connect the phone to the camera, then you enable the preview with the Wifi correct? You get a preview but then it stops moving at all and the app is stuck. Is that it?
Highlighted
Tourist

yessss..... and sorry for my english 

Highlighted
Tourist

good morning. I tried it on another XIAOMI and it has the same problem and there ... you probably don't cooperate with the application ... :(

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @nobledawn24668. Does the camera work on its own (that is, able to record for longer than a few seconds) without getting stuck or freezing? 

To verify, does your phone meet the system requirements for 360 support in the GoPro App? Also, which version of the app are you using? Have you already updated to the latest version, v6.15? 

Highlighted
Tourist

yes the camera alone or with another mobile phone except XIAOMI works normally. I've done all the up dates yes. the problem from what I understand is the collaboration with XIAOMI