Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

gorpo fusion - xiaomi redmin 8 pro

[ New ]

..... problem with gorpo app. works only for 3 sec and stop

I did all the test repairs ... :(

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: gorpo fusion - xiaomi redmin 8 pro

[ New ]

@nobledawn24668. If your Xiaomi phone meets the system requirements for 360 support in the GoPro app, we'd like to look further into the reasons why the feature does not work. To verify, does your Xiaomi phone meet the following system requirements?

GoPro MAX and Fusion are compatible with Android devices running Android 8.0, that support OpenGL ES 3.1 or higher. While specific device implementations vary from one manufacturer to another, recommended device chipsets include:

• Kirin 980 and newer
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and newer
  • Exynos 9810 and newer

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nobledawn24668 

Sorry about that, could you be a little bit more precise? What are you trying to do and where are you having problems? What is happening with your app? 
App is crashing? App is stuck? Preview is black? Let me know

Tourist

[ New ]
when combined with the application ... it works normally for 3 sec. then the camera works, that is, I see normally from the mobile phone, but it is stuck. I lean on the phone and nothing happens. I can't even close it.
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi, ok so you're saying, you manage to connect the phone to the camera, then you enable the preview with the Wifi correct? You get a preview but then it stops moving at all and the app is stuck. Is that it?
Tourist

[ New ]

yessss..... and sorry for my english 

Tourist

[ New ]

good morning. I tried it on another XIAOMI and it has the same problem and there ... you probably don't cooperate with the application ... :(

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @nobledawn24668. Does the camera work on its own (that is, able to record for longer than a few seconds) without getting stuck or freezing? 

To verify, does your phone meet the system requirements for 360 support in the GoPro App? Also, which version of the app are you using? Have you already updated to the latest version, v6.15? 

Tourist

[ New ]

yes the camera alone or with another mobile phone except XIAOMI works normally. I've done all the up dates yes. the problem from what I understand is the collaboration with XIAOMI