Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: error lets try that again

Great to know that, @olmed0 and @marty01467. Thank you for confirming the resolution. The details you provided at the start helped our team get the fix out. Feel free to post back should you have other concerns or questions. Best regards!

Highlighted
Hiker

PERFECT THANK YOU!!!!!! WORKS!!!!
Highlighted
Sightseer

Got my max yesterday. Took it for a spin today morning. Faced this issue and landed up
In this page. Any fix for me?
I'm using redmi note 8 pro with latest GoPro Android app. Android 10 with miui 11
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @akshayhyanki. Sorry to hear about the trouble. There is still an issue with viewing/rendering MAX footage using Redmi phones. Our team has not received any update from the manufacturer yet. We will continue to update this thread with new information once we have them. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

render still available!!!!! is there any possible way to fix this error, 360 device is useless 

Highlighted
GoPro

@lemuel903
Hi, Sorry about that. I've re-read the thread but I didn't find any info regarding your device and OS. Could you share that information?
Highlighted
Tourist

please do some work around on this problem, it seems my go pro 360 is useless , its not worth it to buy if no rendering on mobile phone in 360 mode. please , read a lot about this problem , no solution.....

Phone details: Huawei p30 Lite

6.0 gb RAM

80 gb free space internal memory

101 free space external memory
CPU Hisilicon Kirin 710
resolution 2312 x 1080
Android version 10, emui Version 10.0.0
GPU Mali-G51 MP4

tell me if the details is not enough :(