Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

error lets try that again

Hi guys

i have the max

my phone has been working fine for rendering clips but now its suddenly through up error message "Lets try that again there was a problem rendering your video"

i have loads of storage left on the phone i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app as well any ideas? 

I have a huawei p20 pro

Kind regards

Ben

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: error lets try that again

Hello, @clbf. Which version of the app do you have on your Huawei phone? Does it matter which resolution settings the videos were recorded in? 

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi thank you for your response I have version 6.15 (9141)

I have never had any problem with any of the resolutions I have filmed in which is why I am so confused about it all

Kind regards
Ben
Screenshot_20200617_222936_com.gopro.smarty.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi Ben,

I have seen this issue extremely rarely.  Usually if I re-keyframe the video it works.  Can you try that and see if it works? 

I'm not able to reproduce it on my end in order to trouble shoot the problem.  Would you mind sharing some details with me?  3K/60, 5.6K/30?  Also did you trim the video?  If you trimmed it did you trim it from the app gallery or from the camera gallery?  Did you save the video as a draft before rendering it?

Thanks,

Jason

Highlighted
Hiker

Hi jason

Thank you for replying

I filmed in timewarp 5k 30fps on 30x mode but also now normal videos in 5k 3fps doesn't render either now

Kind regards
Ben
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, I'm having the exact same issue on a Huawei P30 Pro.

I've tried both 5k30 and 3k60 videos, saving/not saving draft beforehand, trimming/not trimming. Even a small video with one keyframe doesn't render. Same error: "Let's try again. There was a problem rendering your video".

I've also tried the usual restarting phone, clearing app cache, reinstalling app. No luck.

Highlighted
Tourist

Another one here... Same problem as OP, exactly as described by olmed0

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for any trouble caused.

We'll have this shared with the team.

Can you also post your phone and OS version, please? @marty01467

Thanks!