Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

download from gopro cam stuck 1%

Hello,

I'm using samsung s7. I moved the gopro app to the sdcard.

When i want to dowload pictures or movies from the cam to the app it's stuck at 1%

If i move back the app from the sd to the internal memory it works.

Is there a way to make it working from the sdcard

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: download from gopro cam stuck 1%

@graytree37348, while moving the application from the internal storage is not available, for Android devices, you can transfer GoPro media that was downloaded using the GoPro App from internal storage to an SD card. The step-by-step instructions can be found here.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @graytree37348

Thank you for the information.

Moving the app to the external storage of your phone is not something we officially support.

To ensure that the app performs consistently we recommend keeping it on the internal storage.

But I will have this shared to the team in charge.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

Internal phone memory could be not enpough to download a full video. So what is the way if downloade on exsternal memory is not supported ?

PS : external memory could be quicker than internal one ...

Highlighted
GoPro

@graytree37348, while moving the application from the internal storage is not available, for Android devices, you can transfer GoPro media that was downloaded using the GoPro App from internal storage to an SD card. The step-by-step instructions can be found here.

Highlighted
Tourist

It s not solved, it s à workaround which do not make the job. With low smartphone infernal memory it's a mess to downlod vidéo on it. It s really a big problem with big vidéos.