Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

dossier 09543368 toujours pas résolu

[ New ]

Bonjour,

Mon dossier 09543368 est ouvert !

je n'arrive toujours pas à utiliser l'application Quik (IOS) car mon abonnement ne semble pas reconnu. J'ai malgré tout bien payé mon abonnement via l'applestore ! J'en la preuve avec ma facture.

Pouvez-vous me dire comment faire pour utiliser l'application Quik dans son intégralité ?

Merci d'avance pour votre suppot

Cdlt

M.Pascal. B

GoPro

Re: dossier 09543368 toujours pas résolu

[ New ]

Hello @paco38

We see that the troubleshooting step was sent via email.

Were you able to clear the phone's RAM?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi EJ,

first of all, tks for your return here.

Nevertheless I face the same issue. 

I need someone calling me to support getting my Quik application working properly  

Is it too much to ask please ?

tks, regards

Paco

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @paco38

Are you getting the Quik subscription pop-up?

See if you have the Restore Purchase option at the bottom of the page.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Ej,

It looks like I've got tyhe access to Quick application, it seems working , cool ! well done for your support.

But previously I was using the Free GoPro application and I was able to manage much more functionalities than the new one even I pay for that. I was supposed to use my own music or using more option to build my videos...

I'm really disapointed by this new version supposed to be a premium version compared with the Free version.

even I lost some functionalities compared with the free version.

what can I do ? cancelled my pruchase ?

tks, regards

Paco

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

The Quik App is going to keep evolving, changing, we will add more functionalities, add new styles, new musics, new features. There are updates to the app every two weeks so that's a promise for cool stuff coming up :)
But yes there are differences between the old and the new Quik App.

About music - sorry but this is different than how it used to work in the OLD Quik App.
In the Music screen tap not the blue + button. You will find the "GoPro Music" and "My Music" tag.
There you will see all songs that are stored locally on your device. It has to be local on your phone so nothing from Apple Music or Spotify will be seen there.
The best way is to prepare a Playlist of your music in iTunes/Music then you plug your phone to your computer and synchronise your phone choosing this playlist so all tracks can be found in your device and can be used to make a Story in GoPro App.
We do want to change / improve this process.

Think that the old Quik App doesn't have any of the new styles that the new has, same for musics or filters or the speed tool.
We're improving one step at a time!
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

Tks for your answer clear and precise !

but let me share my disappointed. As per your below comment , the new version contains less flexibilty thant the Free version. mainly around the selection of my music not loaded thru iTunes/music. Before it was possible and now I paid the new Quick version and there's a roadblock ! 

Before also with the Free version I was able to get much more new styles to make my video than I'm able to get from the Buy version.

So the change is not fair and compatible with the spirit getting more advantage with the Buy "premium" version.

Feel free to tell me what the advantage to use the new Buy version ! except to have some additional GoPro music within the library that at end we will use always the same in our video...

really disappointed by this one and I will cancell my purchase asap.

The Byu version is very less friendly than the Free version (no more available) it's a pity...

Tks, regards

Paco38

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

I hear your frustration.
The New Quik App is being updated every two weeks. It does have 4 styles that the other app doesn't and a lot more music. We also introduced GoPro Originals - music for which there will be no copyright claims.
Also - lots of new filters and a brand new speed tool to create various speed segments.
The app will keep evolving and lots of improvements are planned.
Tourist

[ New ]

Hello,

Appreciate your return, but I was very exciting to have new functionalities paying the Premium version. I was very satisfy by the free version. So I was impatient to use it. But I don't understand why the Buy version can equivalent or at least similar than the Free version.

So unfortunately I'm disappointed by this Buy version and I will look something else with a new provider for my next video.

Let see if I will come back on GoPro Quik version or not later on.

Tks, regards

Paco