Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

changing app selection of camera to google photos?

Trying to create a story using GoPro app on iPad Pro. When asked for pictures and I select tablet, the only option for pictures is what I have on the tablet "camera".  I want the app to give me option of selecting the google photos I have on the tablet as well.  
thanks - bernie

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: changing app selection of camera to google photos?

hey @berniek,

Make sure you also have enabled all the required read/write permissions for the app. Otherwise the app won't be able to access the photos from your device. See the attached screenshot.

You can verify this in Settings > Scroll down to the App section > Tap on GoPro > Photos > Enable Read and Write.

Give it another go, and post feedback ^^.

Cheers,
aarlekk

View solution in original post

IMG_4445.PNG

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @berniek  you have to start from the FEED PAGE instead of the MEDIA page, from the feed page you'll also have access to phone media.
Some help here: https://gopro.com/help/articles/how_to/how-to-create-a-multi-clip-edit-in-the-gopro-app

Highlighted
Sightseer

Haindash -

thank you for your response.  But using my iPad or iPhone I still don't see how to change fo the FEED page from the MEDIA page.  I followed the link but my devices dont allow me to switch.  Any suggestion?

bernie

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @berniek. Just so we are on the same page, will you be able to post a screenshot of the page or screen that you have on your iPad? Thanks!

Highlighted
GoPro

@berniek 

When you open GoPro App - bottom bar shows CAMERA / FEED / MEDIA / SETTINGS

Under the FEED screen you will see a blue clapper icon in the bottom right corner, that's where you can access your phone media.

Highlighted
GoPro

hey @berniek,

Make sure you also have enabled all the required read/write permissions for the app. Otherwise the app won't be able to access the photos from your device. See the attached screenshot.

You can verify this in Settings > Scroll down to the App section > Tap on GoPro > Photos > Enable Read and Write.

Give it another go, and post feedback ^^.

Cheers,
aarlekk

IMG_4445.PNG