Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

can�t connect my Gopro Hero 4 to my Samsung A71

[ New ]

I have a GoPro Hero 4 and I would like it to work with my Samsung A71 and GoPro Quik app, but I can't, I follow the instructions, but there will be no option to enter the 4 ciffed pin code, my GoPro is named Helga2011 and uses the same as password , but I'm just told it's the wrong password once the app gets there.
The weird thing is so just that I can make it work with my Huawei tablet which comes there first enter the PIN and then finds the camera and then I type the password and then they get paired and then it works there. It's a little impractical to have to run around with a tablet to be able to remotely control the camera.

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: can�t connect my Gopro Hero 4 to my Samsung A71

[ New ]

Hi
Thanks for the help, has made it work now, I had to manually add blutooth connection before I started connection via app, app can not even find the blutooth connection but after several attempts I found that it was what was needed, then went there all easily enough.
Regards Mogens

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @mogensj4053

Turn the camera's wireless connection on.

On your phone, open the connection settings.

Delete/Forget the camera's Wi-Fi name and Bluetooth ID.

Open the app and delete the camera name.

Relaunch the app then try pairing the camera gain.

See GoPro Quik: Pair Your Camera 

Let us know how it goes.
You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi
Thanks for the help, has made it work now, I had to manually add blutooth connection before I started connection via app, app can not even find the blutooth connection but after several attempts I found that it was what was needed, then went there all easily enough.
Regards Mogens