Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

can i publish a Quik video in FB without the Quik logo as start?

If I publish my Quik content on social media it starts with a Quik logo. I would rather have my own picture as start to make the video more attractive to watch. Is this possible?

Schermafbeelding 2019-03-01 om 10.16.40.png

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: can i publish a Quik video in FB without the Quik logo as start?

[ Edited ]

Hello @fitkickh45. The Quik logo that you see is only a thumbnail and not an actual first frame to your video. You will see this if you share your video directly from the Quik app. Alternatively, you can save your Quik edit on your device first (choose save without sharing) then share it to Facebook. This way, the first frame of the video will be the actual first frame and not the Quik logo. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @fitkickh45, you do have the option to remove the GoPro outro if you'd like. Just tap on the GoPro tile at the end of your project and you will be prompted to disable or enable the slide.

Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thank you for your fast rep;y. I found the tile and disables the outro.

When I publish the video the first tile is still the Quik logo. Is it also possible to disable the intro?

Hope to hear from you.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello @fitkickh45. The Quik logo that you see is only a thumbnail and not an actual first frame to your video. You will see this if you share your video directly from the Quik app. Alternatively, you can save your Quik edit on your device first (choose save without sharing) then share it to Facebook. This way, the first frame of the video will be the actual first frame and not the Quik logo. Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

This is super! Thank you soooo much!

Highlighted
GoPro

Feel free to post back if you have any further questions, @fitkickh45.

Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!