Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: bug report - exposure correction still not working correctly in GoPro app 5.0.1 for iOS

UPDATE: I can replicate the issue on German. 

I changed my phone and camera to german and it has the same issue but on english it's working fine. 

We'll keep you posted. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Highlighted
Hiker

Re: bug report - exposure correction still not working correctly in GoPro app 5.0.1 for iOS

I also have a Nexus 7 and there it‘s also working, so maybe only the german iOS version suffers here, „maybe“ also other language versions.
Highlighted
Hiker

Thanks Jay,

regards,
Roland.
Highlighted
Hiker

By the way, would also be nice if exposure correction would be available with fixed shutter (shutter priority).
Currently it‘s blocked what makes sense if ISO is also fixed (ISO min = ISO max).
With variable (auto) ISO (when ISO min != ISO max) exposure correction would be possible since it’s only a simple offset to the exposure value (ISO) already evaluated by the camera.

Exposure correction in shutter priority would be very nice to have and would improve work with ND filters e.g..