Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

android app says size is 160 gb

[ New ]

I have unloaded everypicture and the gopro app size still says 160 gb. Is it that big?

GoPro

Re: android app says size is 160 gb

[ New ]

Hello, @nikondad62. Do you mean you still get that app size even if you no longer have any media or files under the APP tab in the GoPro App? Try restarting your device and clearing the cache on the app settings. (Be sure to clear the cache only and not data). Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I cleared the cache. I downloaded all videos and pictures from the gopro. it still says 116 gb. TY

Screenshot_20200828-173335_Settings.jpg
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nikondad62

See if restarting your phone will help refresh the storage information.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I've restarted it like 5 times in the past 12 hours (sorry the pic size swas so large Smiley LOL ) and it's always 160 gb. I've searched my internal storage for videos of that size and I cant find any, I film a ton with the gopro (grand kids) and I dont wanna lose anything if I reinstall the app. Thanks for helping. Love all things GoPro Heart

Spoiler

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @nikondad62

We'll have this shared with the team for further checking.

Can you help us with the following information: GoPro App version, phone and OS version.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

GoPro version: 6.19.1 (9441)

Phone: Note 10

Phone OS version: N970UOYN4CTG1

(US Cellular)

Tourist

[ New ]

I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling and that seems to have taken care of the problem. Before I did that I searched the phone file by file ( Took FOREVER, to many apps ) for the 116gb of photos and could not find them.