Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

android 12 update/quick app bug on pixel 4a

[ New ]

Hello, hope all is well. So I was going to render some videos and I noticed that it wouldnt progress when doing so. It would just stay in rendering 0% and I think this has to do with the new android 12 update on the pixal 4a. I checked with my old pixel xl (the first pixel from a few years ago) and got the quick app up to date and it works fine. On the 4a I cant render videos nor save them to my phone for some odd reason. Maybe this is a permission issue with andriod or something with the code because I was able to save a picture to my phone so something is really odd. I wrote this on the app store and they told me to communicate here and see if I could get some help or tips. If anyone does please let me know and thank you for your time and attention! 

Sightseer

Re: android 12 update/quick app bug on pixel 4a

[ New ]
Estoy en tu misma situación
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rikheart @justogabri14115

What version is the app on?

We have recently released an update for the GoPro Quik app.

Make sure to restart your phones before using the app again.

Let us know how it goes.

You may also check GoPro Quik: How to Resolve Crashing or Freezing Issues

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Im using the 10.5(11512) version and for some reason I cant put keyframes now... If anything I will go back to android 11. This isnt the only app that isnt working right due to the new update. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks! @rikheart

Feel free to post back if anything comes up.