Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

after eiditing the video you can't save it there is no button for saving what happen

[ New ]
after eiditing the video you can't save it there is no button for saving what happen this issue has been there fo more than tow mounths
Screenshot_٢٠١٩١٢١٩-١٤٤١٣٦_GoPro.jpg
Sightseer

Re: after eiditing the video you can't save it there is no button for saving what happen

[ New ]
Yeah why i cant export my video to my galery please help
GoPro

Re: after eiditing the video you can't save it there is no button for saving what happen

[ New ]

@quickspiri65518, @heroiclift36722, which version of the GoPro App do you have installed? We've recently released a newer version of the app. Please ensure to have the latest update installed. Following the update, it may also help to restart your mobile device. Let us know how it works for you.

Tourist

[ New ]
its the last uodate my phone doing jast fine and i did restart dealte and downlod adin
Tourist

[ New ]
bro i do everything everything to fix this issue but i couldn't i delet the app many times i cant updat cuz its the new virgin so what to do give me salotion man this has been there for long time what to do
GoPro

[ New ]

@quickspiri65518 @heroiclift36722 

This is a strange problem here, looking at the buttons on the bottom bar your app is backwards.

- Are you on 6.2.3?

- What's your device?
- What's the language / Region of your device? >> Are you on RTL layout direction (right to left language)? 

Thanks