06-04-2020 06:03 PM
06-04-2020 08:04 PM
App was succesfully upgraded to 6.14 (9094) version, however, running the same test as before (steps from my previous post) the issue persist.
The behavior is basically the same, camera shows the "live" red tag on top but youtube is still stuck showing "upcoming"
- Phone was restarted twice and I also turn it off.
- GoPro Hero 8 firmware version is still the same HD8.01.01.60.00
- 2.4 GHz or 5GHz network / public or unlisted / 1080p or 720p combination is not making difference.
- I used preview as disabled (in fact if I tried to enable it, App shows the "wheel" logo as connecting, then will go into a neverending loop and connection between mobile and camera will be dropped at the end)
- If preview is disabled, you can start the live stream but you will be stuck in the "upcoming".
@adorable123 please let me know if tyou got the same behavior.
06-04-2020 08:13 PM
06-04-2020 08:32 PM
Keeps getting stuck at YouTube and the same at the Vimeo RTM input.
We may need a firmware update at this point, at my opinion.
06-05-2020 04:42 PM
Thank you for getting back to us.
We will share this with the team and update you through this thread.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
06-05-2020 05:14 PM
This better be quick, as the market is moving towards a live stream events, like weddings and 90℅ of all social events, we need a solution ASAP otherwise we'll be forced to find solutions outside of the big GoPrro family.
We'll hate to do that, so we're enquiring the company to listen and move fast.