08-29-2018 08:34 PM
When I try to pair my GoPro session hero, to my Samsung tablet. It continuously tells me that I have an incorrect password even though I've changed my password twice now. So anybody have an idea what's up with this?
08-30-2018 09:23 AM - edited 08-30-2018 09:24 AM
Have you tried forgetting the Bluetooth ID and the Wi-Fi name? This normally resolves the connection issue.
If it's still the same, try resetting the Wi-Fi information of your camera:
- Ensure that the camera is entirely turned off (no LED lights flashing, nothing on the camera Status Screen).
- Press and hold the INFO/WI-FI button for 8-10 seconds; you will be prompted with "Reset Wi-Fi." The button can now be released.
- Press the INFO/WI-FI button once to highlight YES.
- Press the SHUTTER button once to select YES; the camera will prompt you that the reset has occurred, then turn off.
- Follow the pairing instructions here, to set up a new name and password during the GoPro App pairing process.
Let us know how it goes.
You may also contact our Support Team for further assistance.