Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Re: Wrong Camera Icon

[ New ]

I'm using the latest version 6.14 and I'm getting the same error.

Hiker

[ New ]

Yup, same here, i updated the app to version 6.14 and still the problem exists.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for sharing, @garagemachine and @gopyro. Sorry, we do not have an update from the App team yet since our report following @gopyro's post. We will check back with them regarding this. Thanks again!

Sightseer

[ New ]
Same issue here. Latest app and tried all troubleshooting.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @coolstoke56876. We'll keep everyone posted as soon as new information is available. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I have 3 Session cameras (one is the 4, other two are the newer version Session. NOT the 5) I just bought the third one today (6/29/2020) and have followed all steps listed in this thread, but I too have the wrong icon. My app is 6.15 (3796) eagerly awaiting a fix/explanation.
GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the feedback, @freestyle17. We will add your details to the report. Just to gather all details, please provide us information on the phone that you are using as well as the OS it is on. Also, instead of the HERO Session, which camera model shows up on the screen? Thanks!