Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Workflow for editing

[ New ]

Hello,

I have a GoPro 9 with the cloud subscription. Two weeks of footage has been uploaded into the cloud. I'd like to roughly auto edit the footage using highlights. I've found the highlight function to be equally powerful and cripled. For example, If I use the web browser to play and highlight footage (to save downloading the clips). Those highlights do not transfer to the create editor in the GoPro app or to the Quick editor. The cloud highlights using the browser cannot be changed or deleted either. If I highlight in the IOS app using cloud footage. The points will not be in the downloaded footage in the same app. It seems the highlights are siloed in each section of the gopro cloud or app network. It's very frustrating. Hopefully this gets fixed and Gopro gets a better editing workflow. :)

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Workflow for editing

[ New ]

For now if you save a media with a sticker to the app and then select it to make a multi-clip edit, it will not have the sticker. You have to first SAVE TO PHONE, then import it from there for the sticker to be displayed.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

We appreciate the feedback, @.dunks001. Our team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. We will definitely post about it once we have new information. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

Indeed we have a bug report on iOS about this > Adding HiLights to a video on GoPro Cloud Webpage then Downloading it to the app, HiLights are not present.

This works on Android but not on iOS.

Sorry about that.
Tourist

[ New ]

Haindash, Thx.

Here is another bug report for you. Sticker data (speed,altitude...) on clips do not show up in the editor. 

GoPro

[ New ]

For now if you save a media with a sticker to the app and then select it to make a multi-clip edit, it will not have the sticker. You have to first SAVE TO PHONE, then import it from there for the sticker to be displayed.