Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Wont download for my s10+

My phone is fully up to date. It just says download pending . The whole day its downloading. Restarted phone does nothing

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Wont download for my s10+

Hi @greenoasis06041,

Thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, do you already have GoPro App installed and trying to download photos/videos into the app? You may try resetting the Wi-Fi settings following these troubleshooting steps accordingly: 

1. Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history. 
    • Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history. 
    • iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history. 
  2. Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions HERE.
  3. Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.

Are you having issues downloading the GoPro App to your mobile device?

Kind Regards,
Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Wont download for my s10+

Hi @greenoasis06041,

Thanks for reaching out. Just to clarify, do you already have GoPro App installed and trying to download photos/videos into the app? You may try resetting the Wi-Fi settings following these troubleshooting steps accordingly: 

1. Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history. 
    • Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history. 
    • iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history. 
  2. Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions HERE.
  3. Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.

Are you having issues downloading the GoPro App to your mobile device?

Kind Regards,
Ann