Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Won t upload to cloud

The GoPro footage from my camera is loaded on my iPad. I have it set up to load in the cloud. It has done this perfectly fine, but now it has stopped and i cannot seem to make the footage go to the cloud from my iPad, any suggestions?

Thanks.

Mel

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Won t upload to cloud

I've found that logging out and logging back in to GoPro Plus can help to start back the upload.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Sightseer

When I download the videos to my iPad and I want the videos to be uploaded to the GoPro plus cloud, it’s really a misters when it will get to the cloud.
I’ve tried uploading from the iPad via the GoPro plus website, that works, but if the video is too large most likely it will freeze or something wrong will happen and it does not get uploaded.

The best solution is to do a manual upload via the camera, I have a GoPro Hero 7 black.

GoPro should really improve their GoPro Plus service. Uploading is a pain. There’s no way of sorting the videos that are uploaded. Maybe make some folders, make a way to write video titles and comments
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @nicegorge1006

On the GoPro app, try switching the mobile upload on and off.

After turning it off. relaunch the app before switching it back on.

Thanks for the feedback @dekko1

We'll have this shared to the team.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
GoPro

I've found that logging out and logging back in to GoPro Plus can help to start back the upload.