Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Wireless transfer from Gopro to mobile SD Card

[ New ]

I am a new Gopro user with a Hero 10.    The Quick mobile app looks good and connection with the camera is good but I am astonished to find you cannot tell the App to write to the SD card in mobile.

Having to work with the phones internal storage is just a pain in the whatsit.

OK I know internal storage will be fatser ....but a solution must first be useable amd practical.

It feel like a step backwards forcing me to take the card out of the camera to put it in a card reader to write to the phone SD card to get the media in a loaction I can edit it !

Any better ideas

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Wireless transfer from Gopro to mobile SD Card

[ New ]

Hi @slarti1200

There is no option to automatically have content saved to your SD card. You will have to manually select the photos/videos you'd like to move to your SD card each time. You may also check - https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-View-Copy-and-Delete-Media-Using-the-GoPro-App/ta-p/388290

We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users.
This has been shared with the team in charge.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Wireless transfer from Gopro to mobile SD Card

[ New ]

Hi @slarti1200

There is no option to automatically have content saved to your SD card. You will have to manually select the photos/videos you'd like to move to your SD card each time. You may also check - https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/How-to-View-Copy-and-Delete-Media-Using-the-GoPro-App/ta-p/388290

We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users.
This has been shared with the team in charge.

Thanks!

Ej