Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Will key framing come to older Fusion?

[ New ]

On the demo page for the new Fusion Max, we see they have key framing.  This seems like a software thing that should be available in the app.  However I am not able to do this with the app updated today and older fusion footage I have stored on my phone.  

Will this be coming to the original Fusion?

Nomad

Re: Will key framing come to older Fusion?

[ New ]

I really hope so it is a function i do miss this option in the Fusion.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @agilegorge1527 @michelroelfsema

Re-framing your Fusion videos is possible through OverCapture on the GoPro app.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

That's not even close to the same.  I want KEY FRAMING like the new app/max does and nearly every other 360 camera can do on a mobile phone.

Nomad

[ New ]
But not like the way with key framing, and the Fusion app on your computer isn't a great app.

By now I'm editing with Final Cut Pro X, but it would be great to do a proper editing on your phone.
Hiker

[ New ]

Im taking thats a no!!!! Overcapture on the phone and desktop are horrbile. Its sad that i have to use the Insta360 software to use keyframes I really want a Max for that reason, but Im one of the ones that droped 700 on a fusion. Im gonna use it, till I kill it. @aragon1006 @agilegorge1527 @michelroelfsema 

Highlighted
Hiker

[ New ]
i hoping for the same thing. it cant be that hard to allow key frame for fusion users. Im have galaxy s9+, and using version 6.1 (8238) of th gopro app. hopefully they will give it to us.
Tourist

[ New ]
How are you using the insta360 software with the fusion??