Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Will deleting media from the GoPro app delete media that was already uploaded to the cloud?

[ New ]
I need the extra space on my iPhone. My media has already been uploaded tot the cloud, so can I just delete from the app without losing the media that’s already in the cloud?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Will deleting media from the GoPro app delete media that was already uploaded to the cloud?

[ New ]

That's correct - if your media is on GoPro Plus you can delete it from the App it will stay in GoPro Plus (unless you delete it from there)

Check in the CLOUD tab that it's there.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Will deleting media from the GoPro app delete media that was already uploaded to the cloud?

[ New ]

That's correct - if your media is on GoPro Plus you can delete it from the App it will stay in GoPro Plus (unless you delete it from there)

Check in the CLOUD tab that it's there.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks for your reply!
Tourist

[ New ]
This is what I needed to know! Thank you!